So, a month has gone by since I last posted pictures of the house. We have been working on the 2nd floor. We needed to finish painting and staining in order to meet our deadline for carpet installation so that we could move upstairs before the baby is born. We were able to finish the top coat on the wood the day before the carpet came! I was feeling super pregnant and had very swollen feet from being on them constantly. My parents came and gave me a break for the afternoon. I took a nap, and when I woke up, the wood was done! What a huge blessing! Thank you!
BEFORE
AFTER
Here is Andrew finishing up paint touch ups over the stairs. It was a little tricky to reach all those edges!
The stain was really smelly so Andrew put on a bandanna and used a headlamp to keep it in place :)
We have carpet! Woohoo! Thanks to some friends who came over that night, Andrew had help moving furniture and boxes upstairs. Time to get organized and unpack! (There's me, enjoying the new carpet! Feet still swollen...)
38 weeks pregnant and starting to set up the baby's room!
Here is the house currently! We have an ongoing list of projects, but it is liveable and we are loving it! Just in time to bring our baby home.
LIVING ROOM
DINING ROOM
KITCHEN
BABY'S ROOM
FAMILY ROOM
OUR BEDROOM
39 weeks pregnant (August 22nd)
We are ready and anxiously waiting the arrival of our new family member!
Please pray for a safe labor and delivery and healthy baby.
We will keep you posted on when he or she arrives!
P.S. These peaches are the only thing that grew in our backyard this summer since we didn't have a hose hooked up outside yet and I neglected to water daily... Oh well. Better luck next year!
aww Erin it looks AMAZING!!!! I still feel attached to that section of your downstairs that we sat and stripped together =) =)
ReplyDeleteCant wait to see pics of your lil peanut!! Cant believe you're due this week already!! Craziness!!! =)
Much Love!
L
So excited for that sweet baby!!! :) Congrats on a lovely home!
ReplyDelete